Software Developer (C# .NET) - BioVigil - Ann Arbor, MI
Do you feel a calling to help fight the war on infection transmission by applying your C# .Net skills in software development? Apply to BioVigil today to meet that challenge!
We help our customers save patient lives every day. The BIOVIGIL system enables hospitals to improve their hand hygiene compliance by reminding their employees to sanitize their hands each and every time they walk into a patient room. We track each hand sanitization, and send that data into the cloud where it is compiled into analytics for the healthcare managers. Our customers have been able to significantly increase their hand hygiene compliance after deploying BIOVIGIL. Hand hygiene compliance reduces hospital-acquired infections which in turns leads to saved patient lives. We are currently in hyper-growth mode, installing the system in hospitals across the U.S.
About the Position
We are hiring a full-stack .NET Software Developer to contribute to the design, development, and administration of the BIOVIGIL Analytics Platform. This position is responsible for providing our customers a view into data gathered from the BIOVIGIL system as well as a seamless, intuitive, user experience.
- Architect the Analytics Platform to support tens of millions of transactions per day with a focus on reporting/data visualization and presentation.
- Write maintainable code in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev / stage / prod release cycle, and continuous deployment).
- Collaborate with executive management, engineering, and client services team to define, design, and develop new features.
- Support the onboarding of new clients.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Fully adept in web application development.
- Affinity for reporting.
- Proficient background in RDBMS, such as MySQL.
- Strong Experience with MS C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with Logi Analytics Studio a plus.