Head of Customer Success - BioVigil - Ann Arbor
Are you passionate about creating relationships, leading cross-functional teams, and helping your clients be successful?
We help our customers save patient lives every day. The BioVigil system enables hospitals to improve their hand hygiene compliance by reminding their employees to sanitize their hands each and every time they walk into a patient room. We track each hand sanitization, and send that data into the cloud where it is compiled into analytics for the healthcare managers. Our customers have been able to significantly increase their hand hygiene compliance after deploying BioVigil. Hand hygiene compliance reduces hospital-acquired infections which in turn leads to saved patient lives. We are currently in hyper-growth mode, installing the system in hospitals across the U.S.
About the Role
BioVigil, headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, is seeking an entrepreneurial minded, high-energy, self-starter to lead the Client Success team. We are looking for a hands-on leader with experience in customer management, project management and solution implementation, data and report administration, program/portfolio management, customer service logistics, and familiarity with healthcare/hospital settings who can help take our quickly growing, fast-paced company from burgeoning start up to industry leader in hand hygiene technology solutions.
Essential Job Duties
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and retention of health-care facility clientele including hospitals and long-term care centers who have licensed the BioVigil hand hygiene technology solution.
- Lead team of client success managers in the implementation and ongoing support of clients; demonstrate value of the system through data presentations, seek new data insights and capabilities to identify and reinforce new value propositions to encourage continue use and/or expansion of the system.
- Act as strategic thought partner as member of the BioVigil Leadership Team; help shape commercial strategy in existing and new business areas.
- Help develop and implement scalable processes that will allow for more remote management of clients and equipment and more efficient use of resources.
- Engage with end users, hospital department managers, and administrators to proactively identify and resolve issues and adapt the system to the specific needs of each client.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to document and catalog capabilities and to support more elegant delivery of solution components.
- Voice of the customer to internal stakeholders and developers; serve in product management capacity to help provide direction to the engineering team.
- Demonstrated progressive experience leading customer success managers, account management, or sales teams.
- Proven track record of implementing or managing solutions in a healthcare setting.
- Strong track record of managing relationships with clients and customer retention.
- Gravitas and communication skills to engage c-suite executives of hospitals and large-scale healthcare organizations.
- Candidate must be a good listener, empathetic, and exhibit excellent interpersonal skills.