User Experience Researcher - Tenacity (Remote)
Are you a skilled UX researcher with a solid understanding of analytics and the design process who desires a high degree of personal accountability, responsibility, and wants to work in a rapid-paced startup where your input and decisions matter? Then look no further!
Together we secure the public cloud. Tenacity’s SaaS platform empowers businesses to scale rapidly on a foundation of solid cloud security and compliance best practice. With intelligently defined security rules, thoughtful automation, and seamless installation, the Tenacity platform reduces the headache of struggling with an increasingly complex and expensive technology stack. To learn more about Tenacity, visit tenacitycloud.com.
About the Role
You are a listener, an experienced visionary, analytical, a team player, a teacher, the voice of the user, involved, and a hands-on player who wants to create one-of-a-kind, truly extraordinary experiences for our customers.
You seek simple, elegant solutions in an industry littered with confusing, poorly designed, and overwhelming products. You have a relentless focus on the customer experience over personal vision.
You will be helping Tenacity achieve its North Star with a fundamentally different approach to SaaS security products.
- Research, uncover, develop, and implement creative and compelling experiences
- Customer development - work with real customers to develop personas and usage scenarios
- Design and test product prototypes - wireframe, storyboard, sitemaps, and screen flows
- Gather and analyze user activity and feedback
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and competitive product pitfalls
- Develop and monitor data-driven success metrics
- Create the industry-leading user experience in the SaaS platform, cloud-security space
- Must have UX Design experience
- Degree in Psychology, Human Factors, Social Sciences, or a related discipline
- SaaS, Analytics, security industry, or other product experience
- Comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing, and communicating research
- Great storyteller and communicator, able to speak fluently to business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders
- Independent thinker, able to work autonomously, capable of taking on loosely defined problems and translating complex thinking into practical applications
- Enjoy collaborative work in a dynamic, data-driven, creative environment
Competitive comp, employee stock options, great health insurance with no cost to the employee options, unlimited (guilt free) PTO, 401(k), a great remote work environment, and other benefits.