Technical Account Manager- Heller Industries - Chandler, AZ
Are you an Account Manager with a Technical Equipment background, who likes to wear many hats? Yes? Apply now!
About Heller Industries
Heller Industries was founded in 1960 and pioneered convection reflow soldering in the 1980s. Over the years, Heller has partnered with its customers to continually refine the systems to satisfy advanced applications requirements. By embracing challenge and change, Heller has earned the position of World Leader in Reflow Technology.
Heller Industries, the market leader in reflow oven technology, supplies solutions for electronics manufacturers and assemblers worldwide.
We provide continuity in sales, engineering and support for the life of your system with a single point of contact and a fast-moving, knowledgeable service organization. Our reliability is one reason Heller has grown so steadily over the years, particularly in global markets, where business relationships require years of commitment.
Heller uses advanced manufacturing and production systems to supply both standard and special ovens cost-efficiently, with rapid delivery. These capabilities are supported by corporate and fiscal strength, the result of consistency in management policies and engineering expertise over the past 58 years. As pioneers in developing convection reflow ovens technology, we invite you to share your SMT reflow and curing application needs with us.
About the Opportunity
Heller seeks a Key Account manager as a growth enabler for our semiconductor business. Representing Heller to optimize customer satisfaction, collaborating with sales, service, engineering, manufacturing and quality.
- Professionally represent Heller to the customer as our lead in Key Account’s Supplier Development Working Groups (SDWGs) for each product
- Prepare pricing quotes and enter orders for retrofits and new tools
- Coordinate source inspection plans and approvals between the customer and the manufacturing team
- Coordinate Chandler and Oregon FSE priorities and escalations together with local FSE team and US service manager across product lines
- Work with Heller’s global service organization to schedule installations and upgrades at Key Account worldwide sites
- Coordinate 7-step responses and continuous improvement projects (CIPs) between customer and Heller’s engineering, operations, and quality teams
- Strong experience in high-tech equipment; semiconductor equipment a plus
- Project management experience
- Self-motivated and proactive with strong critical thinking abilities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to inspire teams and solve problems
- Ability to travel domestic and international up to 15%
- B.S. or equivalent in Engineering or Sciences