Tax Attorney - Silver Tax Group - Remote, MI (Southeast)
If you are a Tax Attorney with an entrepreneurial mindset looking for the next big opportunity with a progressive firm, then read on!
The Silver Tax Group is a group of expert tax attorneys who deal with all types of tax problems. We specialize in providing tax resolution, tax, and accounting services to businesses and individuals. We are growing and looking to add a Tax Attorney to our team. Our firm utilizes progressive technology and offers flexible schedules and remote working hours.
Please note, this position can be remote. However, occasional in-office in Farmington Hills, Michigan is required.
- Negotiate and interact with IRS and State Tax Agents.
- Investigate and diagnose a client's individual and/or business tax problems.
- Conduct Tax Research to solve case problems.
- Communicate with both the IRS and State taxing agencies.
- Manage case files in a productive, efficient, and organized manner.
- Professionally communicate with clients.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, taxation, or equivalent
- Juris Doctor (JD) from an accredited law school
- Tax prep experience: 1120/1120s/1065, 940 and 941, 1040.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook.
Why Work For Us
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Flexible schedule .
- A progressive and top-rated tax relief company.