Talent Acquisition Specialist - ACCESS - Dearborn
Do you want to lead recruiting programs for employees, volunteers, interns, and fellows with the largest Arab American community non-profit in the US? If yes, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
About the ACCESS
Our Vision: A just and equitable society with the full participation of Arab Americans.
Our Mission: To empower communities to improve their health and their economic, social and cultural well-being.
About the Role
You would be part of an elite team providing a wide range of social, economic, health and education services for a diverse population. You would be dedicated to community-building, servicing those in need as part of a nonprofit model of excellence. You would change lives and empower those in need. Activities include:
- Execute the hiring process for the organization, including advertising, job postings, head hunting, initial interviews, managing approval process, conducting background checks and submitting offer letters
- Lead recruiting efforts and build networks to find qualified candidates through job boards, career fairs, connections with co-workers, recruiting websites, involvement in professional networks, etc.
- Develop, streamline and enhance staffing systems, tracking reporting and analysis as necessary
- Work with organization management to develop job descriptions, match final job description against salary and market data for proper salary range placement
- Make employment offers and ensure consistency related to job and salary placement across the organization
- Manage the organization's applicant tracking system and develop metrics that are needed to evaluate the usage of job boards
- Develop and manage an ACCESS volunteer program for episodic and long-term volunteers
- Plan and execute volunteer events of different sizes across different functional areas of the organization
- Plan and execute appreciation events for our volunteers, interns and fellows
- Think strategically, recommending new approaches, policies, procedures and initiatives for the HR department to support the mission of the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Public Administration, Social Work, Psychology or related field, or related experience
- You have a successful track record with recruiting, volunteer management, and community engagement
- Strong working knowledge of recruiting and volunteer management and federal and state employment laws and practices
- Applicant Tracking System and recruitment sites experience a plus