Software Engineer Leader - Tenacity (Remote)
Are you a skilled Software Engineer with a high amount of personal accountability, who desires responsibility, and wants to work in a rapid-paced startup where your input and decisions matter? Apply now!
Early career or senior talent are all welcome to apply!
Together we secure the public cloud. Tenacity’s SaaS platform empowers businesses to scale rapidly on a foundation of solid cloud security and compliance best practice. With intelligently defined security rules, thoughtful automation, and seamless installation, the Tenacity platform reduces the headache of struggling with an increasingly complex and expensive technology stack. To learn more about Tenacity, visit tenacitycloud.com.
You are an analytical thinker with a knack for software security. You are driven, ambitious, and have a deep bias for action. You are a leader in software engineering who can lead our team to continuously improve in their craft. You want to be recognized for your individual contributions with a rapid-paced startup where you, your input, and your decisions matter.
- Develop quality software for API-first, data-centric, SaaS security platform
- Analyze, improve, and maintain existing software
- Design highly secure, scalable, & testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Education (degree, certifications, classes) or equivalent early career experience in Engineering, Computer Science, Cloud, or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- Secure code, database, public cloud, UX, QA, or other skills.
Competitive comp, employee stock options, great health insurance with no cost to the employee options, unlimited (guilt free) PTO, 401(k), a great remote work environment, and other benefits.