Senior Manager, Sales and Marketing - NoIR - Milford, MI
Do you seek an incredible opportunity to utilize your sales and marketing skills with a stable and growing company where you can make a significant impact? If yes, this job could be a perfect fit for you!
NoIR is a leader in the protective eyewear industry. We are focused on developing, producing, and marketing specialized safety glasses for lasers and non-coherent light sources, and, with a secondary product line, sunglasses, and visual aids for the low vision population.
We are a family-owned company of 50+ people, led by a strong and compassionate management team and offering a casual, friendly workplace. We have been growing for over 45 years by staying focused on our customers, striving to produce and deliver the highest quality eyewear possible, and always recognizing that our team’s success is built on each individual’s strengths, talent and integrity.
About the Role
The Senior Manager will oversee the sales team, customer service team, and the marketing manager. This role is part of the leadership team and provides an opportunity to be a key player and to make a significant impact on the culture and future growth of the company.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Lead team of sales account managers, marketing manager and customer service, set
objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and
responsibilities are fulfilled to create and maintain a high-performance team
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and long-term revenue and market share forecasts to achieve company goals.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals. Will help determine sales team territories/verticals and compensation structure.
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Lead sales team, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled to create and maintain a high-performance sales force
- Uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and trade shows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
- Experience or knowledge of working with a manufactured, technically advanced product
in the optics industry or manufacturing environment
- Well-rounded sales management, leadership, and operations experiences
- Strong strategic planning and project management skills
- Thrives working in a small company environment where every day is a little different and you get to wear many hats
- A bachelor’s degree in business or science
The position provides competitive compensation, excellent benefits and an opportunity to work closely with leadership team to make an impact in the organization.