Scrum Master - DryvIQ - Remote, U.S.
If you are an experienced Scrum Master who wants to contribute to a fast paced software innovator in a key role to advance the company's mission, read on!
Remote Position: Applicants Must be located within the US
About the Company
DryvIQ is a rapidly evolving, fast-paced, software firm based in the Ann Arbor tech cluster with a 90% remote workforce in all US time zones. Our workforce excels at safeguarding what matters through data driven awareness of customers’ secure and sensitive documents and content. We currently have multiple Scrum Teams and products, as well as short-term projects and a steep growth curve that makes our organization a dynamic place to work.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Scrum Master who can lead, organize, provide transparence and adaptation for our Scrum teams. We do have offshore contractors and multiple work streams to manage.
- Support our mission to continuously improve by leading empirical process control – transparency, inspection, and adaptation
- Define and lead an agile vision and strategy that improves as our company grows and as needs change
- Serve the organization and product council to better achieve their goals by applying empirical process control
- Coach the team in self-management and cross-functionality
- Ensure that all Scrum events take place, are positive, productive, and within the timebox
- Suggest and implement techniques for effective Product Goal definition and Product Backlog management
- Help the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog Items
- Guide the product owner on arranging their Product Backlog to maximize value
- Assist management in identifying and removing impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress and facilitate stakeholder collaboration as requested or needed
- Demonstrated experience (3+ years) in a Scrum Master role
- Good knowledge of Lean Software Development, Kanban, and coordinating with offshore teams
- Experience in applying a wide variety of well-known patterns and techniques, e.g. TDD,SOLID, CI/CD, INVEST, User Stories, agile estimation
- Facilitation practices such as Liberating Structures and Visual Facilitation.
- Demonstrated experience of working in the Software Development Industry so you can relate to people
- Successfully help the team deliver at least one retrospective action every sprint that supports continuous improvement
- Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
- Coaching credential (ICF)