Salesforce Administrator - Deque Systems - (Remote)
Have you used Salesforce and implemented 3rd party apps like Conga, in support of a rapidly growing sales team at a B2B software company? Yes? We should talk.
Deque is the leader in Digital Accessibility. Digital Accessibility is the practice of making digital documents, web and mobile apps accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. Many people with visual, auditory, motor, speech or cognitive disabilities rely on various forms of assistive technology or usability features to experience the full benefit the web has to offer. The Tools, Services and Training we offer, help our clients build, test and maintain accessible experiences. Getting paid to do what you love is something a lot of employers can offer. Getting paid to do what you love, doing something that makes an immeasurable difference in someone’s life is much harder to come by. This is what working at Deque offers.
Deque is filled with incredibly smart, talented, and interesting people. But what makes Deque special, is how deeply everyone here cares about digital equality and helping persons with disabilities use the web. At the heart of it all people matter, and that is why we do what we do.
About the opportunity:
Salesforce Enterprise is an important part of Deque’s IT infrastructure. Our rapid growth requires us to implement processes using the best available technologies in the Salesforce ecosystem. The Salesforce Administrator will be part of a team responsible for implementing and improving the technical foundation for a world-class sales organization.
- Perform Salesforce Enterprise administration tasks such as organization and user setup, managing security and access, configuring layouts, standard and custom objects, importing and exporting data, creating reports and dashboards, and implementing custom workflows.
- Maintain data security and ensure business continuity
- Provide internal users assistance with their use of Salesforce
- Interface with Salesforce and 3rd party support to resolve issues
Enterprise Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation
- Work with sales management, other functions such as services or accounting, to understand process problems and opportunities and propose high-level solution options for consideration. Examples include sales-commission reporting and subscription license renewal.
- Given a high-level solution, propose detailed technical solutions and associated project plans, which may include the licensing of 3rd party products listed on the Salesforce appexchange
- Implement the new solutions including installation of managed packages and other custom integrations
- Train users in the use of the new solutions
- Monitor operations and take corrective actions as needed
- Load data into critical reference objects such as Product Price Books and keep them up-to-date
- Establish reports and processes to identify data inconsistencies and missing data and assist sales management in maintaining data quality
The ideal candidate will:
- Have worked for a B2B technology company for at least 1 year as a Salesforce Administrator
- Current Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience with Chorus, Hubspot, CPQ, and Conga is highly desirable
- Be skilled at sales process mapping and measurement
- 5 years of experience in a Systems Analyst or Business Analyst role