Sales Development Representative - Tenacity (Remote)
Are you a talented salesperson with B2B sales experience, who’s ready to work for a rapid-paced startup where your input and decisions matter? Great! We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Together we secure the public cloud. Tenacity’s SaaS platform empowers businesses to scale rapidly on a foundation of solid cloud security and compliance best practice. With intelligently defined security rules, thoughtful automation, and seamless installation, the Tenacity platform reduces the headache of struggling with an increasingly complex and expensive technology stack. To learn more about Tenacity, visit tenacitycloud.com.
About the Role
The Sales Development role is responsible for achieving sales, profitability goals and objectives with Tenacity's prospects. As the first point of contact with potential customers, you will qualify active buying interest and be a critical part of the bridge between marketing and sales to ensure new customer acquisition is consistent, high quality and frictionless.
- Qualify and engage with inbound leads from high profile prospects and companies
- Evangelize and educate potential customers by clearly articulating Tenacity’s value proposition
- Act as a consultative partner for potential customers; fielding questions and handling objections
- Diligently record and manage prospect and company information in the applicable tools
- Become a Tenacity expert, maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the product, competitive positioning and industry trends
- Be a Tenacity ambassador at industry events and conferences
- B2B customer facing experience
- Solid track record of top performance in a competitive environment
- Self-starter who loves problem solving and teamwork
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits
Competitive base salary plus commission, 401(k), no cost to employee health insurance options, unlimited (guilt free) PTO, a great remote work environment, and other benefits.