Sales Administrator /Sales Coordinator - (Salaried) - SkySync
If you are a team player who's passionate about Sales and can thrive in an environment that lacks structure, is constantly evolving, where quality is taken seriously, then we need to talk!
We are a rapidly evolving, fast-paced, software innovator based in the Ann Arbor, MI tech cluster. We excel at managing our customer’s content migration, synchronization, and orchestration challenges like no other in our space. We are also rapidly innovating in the Data Governance, Classification, and Automation space.
About the Role
We are seeking a Sales Administrator/Coordinator to enhance the productivity of the sales team to act as the liaison between the sales team, accounting team, delivery team, customers, and as back-office functions administrator.
- Ensure accurate entering and management of customer data into Salesforce and back-office systems, resulting in high quality data, error-free customer billing, proper revenue recognition, and accurate reporting
- Ensure Sales Order is ready for approval and submit to accounting
- Track billing processes and update NetSuite/Salesforce
- Proactively support the sales team and sales process
- Provide client support by answering or referring inquiries to appropriate colleagues
- Resolve issues or escalate as needed to ensure prompt and accurate resolution
- Ensure that departmental training materials are current, effective, and utilized
- Recommend and implement improvements in the quote to cash process
- Develop and hone an understanding of the enterprise file migration and data management software industry
- Relevant experience in a sales support role or other data entry position
- Experience working with Salesforce or other data entry processes required
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and motivated with strong problem solving and follow up skills
- Keen ability to work both collaboratively with Team Members and partners, and autonomously as a motivated self-starter
- Ability to be flexible and thrive within a growing organization in an evolving industry
- Bachelors's degree in accounting or finance is a plus
Compensation and Perks:
Excellent benefits, competitive Salary and bonus.