Sales Account Manager - NoIR - Milford, MI
An eyewear industry leader seeks an experienced sales professional who enjoys both Hunting and Farming and also plays a key brand ambassador role for the organization!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT IS BOTH A HUNTER AND A FARMER.
NoIR is a leader in the protective eyewear industry and is family-owned with over 50 people, led by a strong and compassionate management team that offers a casual, friendly workplace. We develop, produce, and market specialized safety glasses for lasers, non-coherent light sources, sunglasses, and visual aids for the low vision population. We have been growing for 50 years by focusing on our customers and producing the highest quality eyewear in the industry.
About the Role
You will oversee sales activities and develop relationships with customers within the assigned territory. You will be managing accounts, ensuring clients are satisfied, and generating new sales opportunities. You will be one of the lead brand ambassadors for the NoIR brand, and responsible for delivering on sales revenue and profit goals.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and customer scorecard reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Work closely with the sales, marketing and customer service teams to build a cohesive brand image that is in line with our overall corporate values and industry requirements
- Promote and sell full line of products, services, and related accessories through various sales techniques to meet and exceed corporate sales revenue and profitability targets
- Provide customers with pricing quotations, product details, details regarding available accessories, warranty procedures and any additional details as appropriate
- Manage and own the relationship between the customer and NoIR for sales orders, RFQ’s, RA’s, new product requests etc.
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Must be proficient in prospecting and building relations to achieve department goals
- Experience in medical / laser eye product or related industry required
- Thrives in a competitive environment and exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Working understanding of ERP systems
- Ability to travel overnight and internationally up to 25% of the time or as needed
- Bachelor's in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field or equivalent combination of education and experience
Why work for us
- Casual and friendly work environment
- Hybrid / Work from home opportunities
- Competitive compensation including incentive/bonus/commission program
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life, STD, LTD, 401k with company match
- Company holidays and paid vacation