Recruiting Manager - Amy Cell Talent - Ypsilanti
Are you a seasoned talent acquisition professional looking to join a collaborative team that has a mission of providing affordable and high quality recruiting services to their clients? Apply today!
About the Company
Amy Cell Talent was launched in March of 2015 to help Michigan startups and small businesses have access to high quality, yet affordable talent acquisition services. Since launching, Amy Cell and her team have been able to grow into a HR Consulting firm that has supported dozens of employers and hundreds of job seekers in the amazing entrepreneurial ecosystem of Michigan and beyond. Our core values are teamwork, customer focus, initiative, overcommunication and integrity.
The Recruiting Manager role is a new position that we have created to support our strong growth. You will work with an incredible team of talent and HR consultants that provide top-notch service to startups, small businesses, nonprofits and municipalities that value our partnership model.
This position’s hours are approximately 35-40 hours per week. There will be occasional evening meetings and travel throughout Michigan. This is a primarily virtual position, as we are operating remote, however we have occasional onsite client meetings.
- Oversee recruiting engagements.
- Help prepare proposals, including writing and editing.
- Meet with prospective clients and provide them with information about our services.
- Give presentations/pitches to prospective clients, including municipal governing bodies.
- Providing mentoring and support to team members
- Provide thought leadership regarding recruiting best practices and product offerings
- Determine and monitor metrics related to this business unit
- Play a key role in the strategy and growth of the company
- Deep understanding of recruiting
- Desire to be helpful and provide outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrive on variety and learning new things.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and tackling new projects
- We strive to maintain our positive, supportive environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance.