Project Management Assistant - Pyrovio Consulting - Remote
Are you looking to grow your career in Project Management with an incredible company? Are you comfortable with 25% travel? Keep reading!
About the Company
In our journey of creating transformative value for our clients, we are happy to announce that our two sister companies: Pyramid Consulting International – http://www.pyramidint.com and (Enovio Consulting – https://www.enovio.com/) is in the process of merging. Our new company will be known as Pyrovio. In the interim, some of the talent we are looking for and the positions we are posting may be publicized under either brand although the final hire is for the same entity, Pyrovio.
About the Opportunity
This Project Management Assistant position provides support to Project Managers who oversee projects within the Electrical Transmission industry. There is a need to travel to client locations 25% of the time. Most client sites are located in OH, PA, WV, MD, and NJ.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Build and distribute project meeting minutes to project teams
- Assist in preparation of project bid packages
- Validate accuracy of project schedules using established software systems
- Assist in the development of project cash flow, forecast plans and monthly accruals using established software systems
- Assess and report on project performance using established industry standards
- Document and provide regular communication on project cost, schedule, and risk status to project team members & stakeholders
- Assist in processing approvals and related tracking of project invoices
- Facilitate and/or participate in stakeholder project closeout & lessons learned meetings, develop action items, and follow up with stakeholders
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, project management or construction management from an accredited college OR its equivalent in education and experience and experience in the construction industry.