Project Controls Analyst - Pyramid Consulting - Remote, US
Are you a Project Controls Analyst with a desire to work with a rapidly growing company helping Fortune 500 companies achieve performance excellence?
Pyramid Consulting International
We help organizations successfully develop and implement their strategies. We assist a diverse client base across all industries in meeting the demands of today’s challenging markets. The unique proprietary approach that we adopt has resulted in rapid growth of the company and its client base.
Our clients include Fortune 500 companies as well as multi-national companies in all sectors: private, public, and government. We have performed engagements in the US and other countries.
About the Role
The Project Controls Analyst position provides support to client Project Managers and will involve travel to/from various project-related functions time to time.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Support initial project setup following industry best practices & company policy; change management, cost reporting and control, planning and scheduling setup and control, and earned value tracking and reporting
- Develop project schedule and cash flow/forecast plans in coordination with the Project Manager
- Identify cost and schedule variances from objectives and recommend corrective action
- Create, maintain, and update project schedules
- Create, maintain, and update project financial forecasts that span the projects’ durations and are specific to quarterly and monthly intervals
- Attend & support project and job kickoff, walk down, & lessons learned meetings
- Participate in project status meetings, collect progress data, and revise the project plan as needed
- Prepare and communicate project performance analysis, cost, forecasting, and schedule status reports using established industry standards and customized in house reporting products
- Document, monitor, and communicate project milestones and risks with appropriate stakeholders
- Provide feedback to the Project Controls department regarding internal upgrades to procedural efficiencies
- Assist with other Project Management support tasks as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering, Construction Management, Construction Technology, Civil Engineering, other Engineering, Business Management, or Analytics
- Related work experience
- Strong analysis skills with proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Primavera P6 is preferred
- Experience with other job-related software tools (example: SAP)
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to effectively multi-task and handle multiple priorities in a challenging, fast-paced environment