Product Marketing Engineer - Soundskrit - Montreal, Quebec CA
Are you an ambitious Product Marketing Engineer who's well-versed in the semiconductor industry and customer relationships, and wants to work in Montréal, Canada? Read more!
Soundskrit (www.soundskrit.ca) is an early-stage start-up leveraging years of research in bio-inspired MEMS microphones to develop the first multi-directional acoustic flow sensor that can capture and isolate any sound in the environment with a fraction of the size, power, and computation of alternative solutions.
Our proprietary hardware senses acoustic waves in a fundamentally new way to provide a level of sound localization and separation not previously obtainable. With our proprietary algorithms, we unlock a suite of audio features with outstanding performance: far-field voice capture, spatial audio recordings for immersive audio rendering, audio event characterization, and much more.
Soundskrit is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, and has a R&D facility in Ann Arbor, Michigan. With our disruptive technology, well financed backing, and anxious customers we are actively searching for candidates interested in making a difference within our organization, our customers, and the markets we are addressing. Your work will have a tremendous influence in the company.
About the Opportunity
A Product Marketing Engineer will be responsible for securing early customer engagements and driving early revenue for the company. You will work closely with Soundskrit’s engineering team to understand the core competitive advantages of our technology and communicate this to external customers. You will be tasked with customer outreach, understanding customer requirements, and bringing new applications and verticals to Soundskrit’s product portfolio. Those candidates with less experience will be taught many of the skills required. Come to us with a solid background and we will help you be successful.
- Bring new customers into Soundskrit’s pipeline and develop a deep understanding of their product requirements and application.
- Become the internal expert on several key early market verticals and the corresponding customers for Soundskrit.
- Work closely with Soundskrit’s engineering team to develop proof of concepts that showcase our product across different applications.
- Coordinate the production of high-quality marcom material including demo videos, product demos, use case examples, and written material to engage potential customers.
- Develop data sheets, application notes, and white papers that highlight our products’ performance and advantages.
- Work on new projects and/or assignments as needed.
- Some international travel will be required.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Science related discipline.
- Marketing experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Proven track record in acquiring and engaging new customers.
- Experience developing customer solutions for semiconductor-related technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Collaborative work environment where your ideas matter.
- A chance to impact the company on a day-to-day basis.
- Competitive stock options and benefits.
- Generous vacation package.
- A culture of respect, hard work, and success.
- A lot of fun along the way!