People Operations Coordinator - Genomenon - Remote/Ann Arbor, MI
To those seeking a mission-driven opportunity in a venture-funded genomics, SaaS platform with an opportunity for growth and the ability to affect change, read on!
Genomenon is an AI-driven B2B genomics company. Our mission is to save and improve lives by making genomic information actionable. We organize the world’s genomic knowledge and put it at the fingertips of clinicians to help diagnose and treat patients suffering from rare diseases and cancer, and to help precision medicine companies create targeted therapies for diseases.
We are a mission-driven organization, whose culture ascribes to these core values:
- Always Learning: We approach challenges with curiosity and a growth mindset
- Data-Driven: We ask a lot of questions and look to the evidence for answers
- Humbly Confident: We are aware of the value that we and others bring to the team
- Trailblazers: We imagine what can be, not what is
- True Grit: We embody passion and persistence, and aren’t afraid of hard work
We’re looking for a People Operations Coordinator to assist with the logistical and administrative tasks necessary to support a fast-moving, remote team. The ideal candidate for this job is resourceful, detail-oriented, and highly organized, with an eagerness to learn the various components of People Operations.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for an individual with a people-first focus who is efficient, learns quickly and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to our Director of People, Culture, and Talent, this person will be crucial to helping our team stay organized, engaged, and supported. This is a full-time, remote role, but convenient driving distance from our Ann Arbor office is required.
- Manage office administrative duties, ensuring that deadlines are met and work is completed
- Assist Director of People with recruiting correspondence and onboarding tasks
- Correctly and accurately manage calendars, schedule appointments and meetings internally and externally
- Manage employee travel arrangements (flights, hotels, etc.)
- Onboard new employees with HR paperwork, company orientation, business cards, and office logistics
- Manage the office facility (purchase office equipment and supplies, request repairs, etc.)
- Manage company phone and deliver messages as needed
- Perform other duties as required to help the Genomenon team achieve its objectives
- Oversee shipping and receivables
- Be an inclusive, engaging, and professional company representative for our internal and external communications
Required Skills and Background
- Familiarity with G Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Eagerness to identify inefficiencies and present solutions
- Desire to create collaborative, engaging spaces
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Able and willing to take on ever increasing responsibilities as the company grows
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic with a “can-do” positive attitude
- Desire to be a part of the fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial experience