Inventory Control Specialist - SiTime - Ann Arbor, MI (Part-Time)
Are your organizational skills top-notch? Interested in providing administrative support to a busy team delivering high-tech solutions? Then it's time to check out SiTime!
SiTime Corporation (Nasdaq: SITM), a market leader in timing, offers MEMS-based silicon timing system solutions. SiTime’s configurable solutions offer a rich feature set that enables customers to differentiate their products with high performance, small size, low power, and high reliability. With over 2 billion devices shipped to date, SiTime is changing the timing industry.
About the Opportunity
The Office Manager schedules meetings and appointments, makes office supply arrangements, maintains an asset list of equipment and tooling, greets visitors and provides general administrative support. Organize events and coordinate with company headquarters to maintain and enhance the company culture in this satellite office of this fast growing Silicon Valley based company.
- Monitor office supplies and order new stationery, furniture and appliances as required
- Organize vendors to keep the office clean and safe and ensure its appliances are in good working order
- Coordinate office perks, such as catering and external gym memberships
- Coordinate with technical staff on scheduled equipment maintenance and equipment orders
- Maintain seating chart and map of furniture and equipment
- Manage purchasing, coordinate shipping & receiving, and maintain asset lists
- Organize and support recruiting events at universities and schedule interviews
- Lead events in-office to synchronize with events at headquarters (holiday parties, etc.)
- Meet and welcome visitors to the office
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant, or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience with office management best practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Experience with purchasing and asset tracking is a plus
SiTime is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
SiTime participates in the E-Verify program.