Office Manager - EAVX - Ann Arbor, MI (Hybrid)
Are you a highly organized, detailed oriented professional looking for an administrative support role with a small Ann Arbor-based firm? If yes, please read on!
Please Note: This full-time position is a hybrid working environment with in-office as primary and remote work allowed as necessary.
EAVX is the newest business unit JB Poindexter, Inc & Co, a privately-held portfolio of manufacturing businesses that provides premier transportation goods and services. EAVX is the innovation and technology hub of JBPCO. Our role within the organization is to collaborate with the most advanced electrified and alternative fuel chassis manufacturers to develop revolutionary commercial work truck bodies and accessories. Learn more here
About the Role
The successful candidate will provide day-to-day administrative support and help improve organizational efficiencies and practices. This newly created position will coordinate our transition from a shared office space to two dedicated buildings, organize and coordinate leadership team schedules, organize EAVX team communications and events, general office management, organizing EAVX leadership team travel, and taking leadership team meeting minutes. The position is full-time and a hybrid work environment with in-office as the primary environment and remote work optional as the role allows. It is a good fit for someone who has handled a range of administrative support tasks and works well independently with little supervision.
The ideal candidate embraces creativity, innovation, technology, and loves efficiency and variety in their work.
- Coordinate activities throughout the company to ensure efficiency and maintain compliance with company policy
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for EAVX leadership team
- Support business expense reports for the EAVX leadership team
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
- Support leadership admin for industry tradeshows, events and association involvement
- Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
- Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
- Submit procurement requests into the JD Edwards system
- Experience in an administrative or office manager role
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong time-management, organizational and planning skills
- Good attention to detail
- Comfortable working remote, and in office/team environment
- College graduate preferred