Office and Accounting Coordinator (Part-Time) - Amy Cell Talent - Ypsilanti
Do you have incredible attention to detail and want to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment?
About the Company
Amy Cell Talent was launched in March of 2015 to help Michigan startups and small businesses have access to high quality, yet affordable talent acquisition services. Since launching, Amy Cell and her team have been able to grow into a HR Consulting firm that has supported dozens of employers and hundreds of job seekers in the amazing entrepreneurial ecosystem of Michigan and beyond.
The Part-Time Office and Accounting Coordinator is responsible for supporting the team through a variety of activities. Each day will be a little different.
This position’s hours are approximately 25-30 hours per week. Our new team member must be available Monday-Friday between 10am and 3pm.
We are currently working remotely due to the pandemic. However, our office is based in the SPARK East incubator in downtown Ypsilanti, and the Assistant will be expected to retrieve mail from the office 1-2 times per week.
- Assisting with billing, invoicing and generating client reports.
- Support internal human resources functions
- Help prepare proposals, including writing and editing.
- Administrative support for large client engagements, primarily municipal clients.
- Research projects as needed
- Assistance with bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing over time.
- Work within client database to enter data and run reports
- Send out emails to prospective clients
- Strong attention to detail.
- An interest in accounting and experience with Excel spreadsheets.
- Desire to be helpful and provide outstanding customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrive on variety and learning new things.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and tackling new projects
- We strive to maintain our positive, supportive environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance.