Medical Regulatory Writers - Kateric (Remote)
Are you an experienced medical writer who's a team player and wants to work in the biopharmaceutical industry? If yes, read more!
We are looking for experienced regulatory writers to join our dynamic, collaborative team to engage with biopharmaceutical clients and prepare clinical and safety regulatory documents. This is a remote, long-term opportunity with an expected average commitment of 30-40 hours per week, with the potential for additional hours depending on project needs.
Kateric is a strategic partner for biopharmaceutical companies that consistently delivers superior quality regulatory documents through excellence, experience, and intelligent execution. Kateric’s resources are located across multiple time zones in the United States, as well as in India, the EU and Canada, and also have experience working with client teams located across the globe.
About the Role
We currently have opportunities for medical writers to author clinical and safety documents for pharmaceuticals and devices. Our writers are responsible for driving the development of each deliverable including de novo writing (to varying levels) and/or managing stakeholder contributions, ensuring adherence to client styles and formatting, managing stakeholder expectations, and ensuring timeline integrity across a wide variety of document types (e.g., Protocols, Briefing Packages, Investigator’s Brochures, Clinical Study Reports, Development Safety Update Reports, CTD module documents, clinical evaluation plans/reports, etc.).
We provide the training, tools, infrastructure, and support needed for our writers to be successful. We also provide significant development opportunities for our team members resulting in exposure to a wide variety of document/product types and therapy areas.
U.S., E.U. and India based candidates must be available to work during regular business hours in their respective time zones. Completion of a writing assessment is a screening requirement as part of the recruiting process.
- Represent medical writing as part of a global, cross-functional team and work independently to successfully drive the production and development of each deliverable following the client business process
- Ensure adherence to GCP, ICH guidelines, SOPs, and client templates and style guides
- Interpret and present clinical and scientific data
- Manage contributions from multiple, global cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage and communicate timelines to stakeholders
- Manage the review, adjudication, and finalization (approval, publishing) of each deliverable, as applicable
- Provide frequent and purposeful communication, ensuring all stakeholders are kept informed of progress and updates, as needed, in real time
- Develop strong, lasting relationships with client teams that encourage organic new business growth
- Minimum BS within a relevant scientific discipline; advanced degree preferred
- 3+ years of experience with medical writing, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Solid understanding of the drug/device development process, including the documents that are required at each stage and the roles of other functional areas and group interdependencies within research operations
- Knowledge and understanding of Good Publication Practices and clinical research process, including ICH GCP and FDA regulation
- Mastery of the English language and relevant scientific terminology
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Project/stakeholder management
- Experience working with templates and style guides
- Skilled (mastery level) in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Adobe Acrobat/PDF software
- Document management systems and associated tools