Mastermind Clinical Genomics Product Manager - Genomenon - Remote, USA
Genomenon is an AI-driven genomics company. Our mission is to save and improve lives by making genomic information actionable. We organize the world’s genomic knowledge and put it at the fingertips of clinicians to help diagnose and treat patients suffering from rare diseases and cancer, and to help precision medicine companies create targeted therapies for diseases.
We are doing amazing things, and our team ascribes to these core values:
1. Always Learning: We approach challenges with curiosity and a growth mindset
2. Data-Driven: We ask a lot of questions and look to the evidence for answers
3. Humbly Confident: We are aware of the value that we and others bring to the team
4. Trailblazers: We imagine what can be, not what is
5. True Grit: We embody passion and persistence, and aren’t afraid of hard work
About the Opportunity
We are seeking a U.S. remote-based Product Manager to be responsible for the commercial objectives and success of Mastermind, the most Comprehensive Genomics Search Engine, at Genomenon. The product manager will own the product life-cycle from customer KOL insight through post-market surveillance and product expansion. This full-time position will report to the Director of Customer Success. Key responsibilities include and may not be limited to the following:
- Own the user experience and usage metrics to drive product adoption and growth. Gather user data and feedback for functionality and offerings. Dig into data and distill relevant metrics to report out to executive management. Use data to define product growth.
- Responsible for managing the product life cycle, by delivering and presenting new product business cases, collecting requirements based on the voice of the customer, and developing go-to-market strategies. Engage in post-launch surveillance, identifying product improvements and testing.
- Develop both strategic and tactical marketing plans and product requirements documents for achieving higher total customer satisfaction than the competition. Go-to-resource for marketing on the product and features messaging, product release blogs & press releases
- Become the internal product expert and the single point of accountability for the commercial competitiveness of the product portfolio and pipeline. Work with the Sales and Executive team to correctly position, message and price the Mastermind portfolio and develop initiatives to grow business.
- Deliver best in class demos to high profile accounts, driving the sale, providing a strong narrative in presentations on how solutions address customer needs.
- Work with the software development and clinical team to manage release feature prioritization and backlog.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers. Participate in customer meetings and calls both directly with the customer and with internal teams.
- Work collaborative and communicate effectively when working internally and externally with customers along with understanding the landscape of our competition.
- Keep customers updated on new product features and improvements through webinars and trainings. Identify topics and speakers, develop webinar content.
We are seeking a data-driven, adaptable, self-starter to work cross-functionally with all areas of the organizations and to bring the following skills:
- Bachelors in Scientific or Technology field required. Solid understanding of NGS data technologies and analysis required.
- Multiple years of product management or strategy role experience, including participating in market analysis and new product development in the life science, clinical research or diagnostics field, with a proven track record of successful product launches and downstream marketing strategies. Experience with product led growth is highly preferred.
- Proven ability to collect user data and tracking, digest, and report effectively to influence product development strategies and priorities.
- Proven ability to work in a team and collaboratively across departments to develop new market strategies that meet revenue and growth forecasts.
- Strong analytical, project management and planning skills required.
- Strong presentation skills required.
- Some software experience (e.g., basic Python, MySQL), or other data analysis or dashboarding tools strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel locally and regionally. Expected to attend seasonal conferences.
Perks and Benefits
Competitive base compensation commensurate with experience, health insurance, PTO and holidays, a great work environment, and equity participation opportunities.
Genomenon is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.