Marketing Program Manager - Michigan Venture Capital Association - Novi, MI
Are you a self starter with strong project management skills looking to join a small team and make a big difference? If so, read on!
The Michigan Venture Capital Association (MVCA) is a nonprofit trade organization founded in 2002 to increase the amount of capital and talent available to venture and angel investors for the funding of Michigan’s most innovative entrepreneurs. The organization works closely with entrepreneurs to transform breakthrough ideas into new companies and industries that drive Michigan job creation and economic growth. MVCA membership includes private and corporate venture capital funds, angel investors, universities and economic development organizations, and service providers. More than 400 individuals are members of MVCA, representing over 100 organizations across the nation. For more information, visit www.MichiganVCA.org.
About the Opportunity
Michigan Venture Capital Association (MVCA) is seeking an enthusiastic and self-directed individual for a full-time position who has experience in Marketing and Program Development/Management.
In this position, you will be working closely with the executive director and associate director to:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing & communications plan for attracting & retaining membership
- Create press releases, email blasts & monthly newsletters
- Create & manage content for website
- Maintaining & updating MVCA database using Nutshell (CRM)
- Develop & assist in fund raising efforts and statewide programs
- Coordination & execution of MVCA Internship Program as well as other potential programs/workshops
- Work with MVCA committees & members to develop and promote programs
- Experience in program management, digital marketing, social media, and/or communications
- Proven ability to support clients through effective verbal and written communication
- Experienced in creating & managing educational programming
- Highly skilled in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- BA/BS in Communication, English, or related degree
Competitive salary offered commensurate with experience. MVCA will be moving to a remote workplace environment in Q4 of 2022; the Position is currently hybrid with a Novi based office.