Manufacturing Data Analytics Lead - AGC Automotive Americas - Farmington Hills
Are you a Manufacturing Data Analyst that has the drive to be a change champion in the industry? If so, read on!
About the company:
AGC Automotive Americas (AANA) is a leading supplier of automotive glazing for the OEM and aftermarket industries and is part of the AGC Group, the largest global glass supplier employing more than 50,000 worldwide in approximately 30 countries.
Let us tell you about our culture:
Expectations are high and team successes are celebrated. We believe in the power of skilled, engaged, and united teamwork backed by open, honest communication. Integrity matters most and is essential for building trust with teammates and with customers.
About the opportunity:
The Manufacturing Data Analytics Lead heads the Smart Factory/ Digital transformation / Industry 4.0 (T4) initiatives and projects. Investigates the different technologies or solutions currently on the market, or within the AGC group. Actively engages with the AGC global team activities. Shares local activities and projects and benchmarking other region’s activities and evaluates application or benefits for North America. Promotes the digitalization initiatives with the different department functions and at manufacturing sites, interact with other subject matter experts to benchmark best practices within the other regions and find solutions to problems.
You thrive on driving innovative business improvements while balancing immediate and long term priorities. You deliver results through focusing on the critical objectives and relentlessly seeking, sharing, and adopting ideas and best practice. You will develop and inspire others in a way that motivates, guides, and/or reinforces their performance toward goal accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, or Supply Chain
- Experience in digitalization, preferably in industry 4.0
- Experience with data management using Python, SQL, Java or similar.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivated self-starter who can effectively manage multiple priorities
- Quantitative and qualitative assessment skills, critical thinking skills, and ability to constructively challenge ideas and assumptions.
What Can AGC Offer You?
- Competitive Compensation
- A structured bonus plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Generous PTO program
- Discount programs
- Opportunities for growth
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - To be considered applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.