Lead Development Representative, Pharma - Genomenon - Remote, US
Genomenon is an AI-driven genomics company. Our mission is to save and improve lives by making genomic information actionable. We organize the world’s genomic knowledge and put it at the fingertips of clinicians to help diagnose and treat patients suffering from rare diseases and cancer, and to help Pharma companies create targeted therapies for diseases.
Our Core Values
- Data-Driven: Seek and learn from experience and measurements to consistently improve processes and results.
- Always Learning: Be curious and willing to learn new things and build the skills required to accomplish company goals.
- Humbly Confident: Strive for self-awareness. Openly and positively accept and give feedback. Look for growth opportunities.
- Trailblazer: Focus energies on imagining what could be, and then make it happen.
- True Grit: Do what it takes to get the job done. No detail or task is too small.
About the Opportunity
We are growing quickly, and need a high-energy go-getter to execute our outbound marketing program for Pharma. The ideal candidate will have great communication skills and be able to work independently to execute and report on successful campaigns with minimal guidance. This is a terrific opportunity for a self-motivated person who wants to join a great team, ascribe to our core values and build a career! This position is remote and the candidate must be US based. Periodic travel to the Ann Arbor, Michigan headquarters is required.
The Lead Development Representative is responsible for executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts. They will work with the science, marketing, and sales teams to develop and refine the process. While this is essentially an outbound sales role, you will be on the marketing team and report to the Pharma Marketing Manager. Key position responsibilities include and may not be limited to:
- Execute and track results of our outbound marketing program to obtain introductory meetings with target companies. This is marketing TO Pharma, not selling FOR Pharma.
- Identify prospects from qualified companies that need Genomenon.
- Call, email, and reach out to prospects through additional channels to get discovery meetings.
- Track activities and success metrics in Salesforce and team documentation.
- Gauge prospect responses to specific messaging and provide feedback and suggestions to improve effectiveness.
- Communicate with fellow team members during team calls and other meetings.
- Manage time effectively. Prioritize and plan for each day to accomplish daily goals & metrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree or comparable experience in outbound sales required.
- Experience with CRM systems required, Salesforce experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the pharma and/or genetics market preferred.
- Practical experience with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs/Sheets required.
- The discipline required to work and communicate remotely with fellow team members.
All submissions must include a resume and cover letter in .doc or .pdf for consideration.
Perks and Benefits
Genomenon provides a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, excellent health insurance and benefits package, stock options, a generous vacation/holiday policy, and a great work environment.
Genomenon is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.