Implementation Specialist - Wellspring - (Remote)
Are you a skilled data analyst who's diligent and ready to focus on client data transfers for a cool tech company? Yes? Read on!
A rapidly growing global Technology firm is seeking an Implementation Specialist who can contribute to the firm and avail significant opportunities for career advancement!
Location: 100% Remote in the US
Wellspring is the global leader in tech scouting and innovation management software, serving leading companies. We work with clients to accelerate the pace of innovation at premier research universities, R&D groups at Fortune 500 companies, and leading medical institutions. Wellspring also operates Flintbox®, the largest online marketplace for inventions emerging from research labs around the world.
About the Role:
Wellspring seeks a highly diligent person to join our team as an Implementation Specialist with a focus on client data transfers. The position is ideal for quick-learners with diligence regarding the analysis of data and interest in understanding end-user goals.
- Data Management: Work with existing client data to ensure smooth transition during system implementation. Assist in determining implementation requirements based on client needs and project scope.
- Business Analysis: Assess current client business processes; identify and document potential gaps. Review internal data to determine operational impacts and needed actions; elevate issues, trends, areas for improvement and opportunities to management.
- Data Mapping: Extract, load and analyze client data to provide data audit report noting how data will be transitioned from client legacy system to Wellspring product.
- Data Importing: Support and directly engage in data manipulation and imports.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and analyze large amount of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Interest in learning about enterprise software applications, intellectual property management, and how organizations manage innovation processes.
- Experience reviewing spreadsheets, business data, or databases
- Expertise with one or more of the following: Excel, SQL, Microsoft Access, STATA, SPSS, SAS, Python, or any ETL related programs or tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
Why work for us:
- We are a leading provider of software tools to manage R&D and technology commercialization. Our Software suite transforms scientific discoveries into real world products.
- Flexibility and Remote work options
- Competitive Compensation; Full Benefits; Bonus potential
- Opportunities for growth in both Project Management and Client Success departments