Human Resource Manager - AdAdapted - Ann Arbor
Are you a seasoned HR professional looking to join an innovative & rapidly growing team? Apply today!
This is an onsite-based role in Ann Arbor, MI.
We know what grocery shoppers will buy before they buy them.
AdAdapted is a leading mobile ad solution for CPG and grocery retailers.
We’ve created the largest network of grocery-related apps, giving us unparalleled data around how consumers plan their shopping trips, and a unique ad platform that allows us to influence and track what goes on millions of American grocery lists.
With our patented Add-It product, shoppers can add promoted products to their favorite digital shopping list with just one click, driving purchase intent for some of the world’s largest CPG brands.
About the Role
The Human Resource Manager role is a new position that we have created to support our strong growth. You will be responsible for a wide range of HR, including benefits administration through employee engagement and organization development initiatives. You will work closely with an internal recruiter, too. Key responsibilities include:
- Assist with mapping out the employee journey and identify opportunities for us to enhance the experience on all sides.
- Partner with leadership to define long range talent acquisition and development strategies, including succession planning.
- Provide support and guidance to management and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Coordinate employee performance reviews.
The ideal candidate has many of the following qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for talent development and retention.
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible PTO schedule with healthy work/life balance
- Full-suite benefits plan (medical/dental/vision) including HSA options
- 401k plan including company match
- Possibility for company stock options
- Downtown Ann Arbor office space
- Professional development opportunities