HR Recruiter - AdAdapted - Ann Arbor
Is recruiting your gig? Are you enthusiastic about supporting a rapidly growing startup where your ideas can make a difference? If yes, read on!
This is an onsite-based role in Ann Arbor, MI.
We know what grocery shoppers will buy before they buy them.
AdAdapted is a leading mobile ad solution for CPG and grocery retailers.
We’ve created the largest network of grocery-related apps, giving us unparalleled data around how consumers plan their shopping trips, and a unique ad platform that allows us to influence and track what goes on millions of American grocery lists.
With our patented Add-It product, shoppers can add promoted products to their favorite digital shopping list with just one click, driving purchase intent for some of the world’s largest CPG brands.
About the Role
AdAdapted is looking for a high-energy Recruiter to help grow our team. We have nearly doubled in size in 2021 and anticipate continued growth for all teams in 2022. As a recruiter, you will partner with leadership and hiring managers to define hiring strategies and recruiting processes, working on both active requisitions and pipelining for future talent. Key responsibilities include:
- Recruit for various roles across business and tech teams, thinking creatively about new ways to implement sourcing strategies and programs, and making adjustments so that it can grow and sustain, while being fearless in trying new things.
- Assist with mapping out the current candidate journey and identify opportunities for us to enhance the experience on all sides of the interview process.
- Partner with hiring managers to determine the job specifications, and helping to proactively modify the requirements based on marketplace realities.
- Coordinate the recruiting experience for the candidates and internal team members, utilizing exceptional and timely communication.
The ideal candidate has may of the following attributes:
- Prior experience working in full-cycle recruiting, software engineering & tech staffing experience is a plus.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Able to shift priorities and demonstrate flexibility while juggling multiple projects.
- Passion for finding great talent.
- Proactive in terms of working with hiring managers to make adjustments to the job specification if needed.
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible PTO schedule with healthy work/life balance
- Full-suite benefits plan (medical/dental/vision) including HSA options
- 401k plan including company match
- Possibility for company stock options
- Downtown Ann Arbor office space
- Professional development opportunities