HR/People & Engagement Manager - DryvIQ - Ann Arbor, MI
If you are a driven HR Professional interested in a strategic role working in partnership with the leadership team for a fast growing tech firm, then read on!
Unstructured data represents approximately 80 percent of all enterprise information, and it’s the world’s fastest-growing form of business data. DryvIQ helps customers identify, organize and manage real financial risk hidden within this mountain of enterprise content, to stay on top of compliance regulations and make better-informed business decisions. Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with remote team members across all US time zones, DryvIQ is a rapidly evolving, venture-backed software innovator. We are growing our workforce to support our highly scalable, accurate and performant unstructured data management solutions.
DryvIQ is looking for a high-energy, driven HR professional with sound business acumen, people-first mentality, who can work on the People Operations, as well as create and deliver a compelling People & Culture vision and strategy for the long term.
About the Role
This role reports to the CFO and work with the Senior Leadership Team as a business partner to ensure People/HR strategies are aligned to support the business strategies and objectives. This position is an excellent fit for you if you like collaborating with a team on solving problems, looking to gain real-world experience, and want to gain experience in a growth environment.
- Set and communicate the strategic People vision and roadmap to drive consistency and transparency in the organization
- Build relationships with business leaders to identify high-priority opportunity areas for program growth and modification
- The People & Engagement Manager will drive value-added solutions for projects and initiatives including, but not limited to:
- Employee engagement
- Objective & Key Results (OKR) champion
- Talent acquisition and management
- Performance management
- Compensation process
- Employee life cycle activities
- Recognition programs
- Provide coaching and guidance regarding HR in areas such as policy, procedure, and culture
- Assist in developing Company’s presence and brand in the Ann Arbor / Detroit start-up community
- Experience in a startup or hyper growth company and working with a global workforce
- HR generalist experience or program manager with progressive experience
- Ability to build effective partnerships with leadership and team members
- Strong project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills to identify business trends and make drive initiatives
- PHR/SHRM-CP highly preferred and proficient MS Office skills
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field required
Nice to Have
- HR experience in a software development company that went through hyper growth (50%+ annually) and a remote global workforce
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now software
- Knowledge of Federal, State, and Local employment laws