Part-Time HR Consultant - Amy Cell Talent - Ypsilanti, MI (Hybrid/Flexible)
Do you have a passion for HR and want to work in a collaborative, flexible, and team-oriented environment? If yes, please read on!
About the Company
Amy Cell Talent was launched in March 2015 to help Michigan startups and small businesses access high-quality yet affordable talent acquisition services. Since launching, our team of incredible people we have been able to grow into an HR Consulting firm that has supported scores of employers and hundreds of job seekers in the amazing entrepreneurial ecosystem of Michigan and beyond.
Our core values are Customer Focus, Teamwork, Initiative, Overcommunication, and Integrity. We are looking for someone that shares these same superpowers.
This position offers an opportunity to support our clients in key functional areas of HR. These areas include talent acquisition, employee relations, internal communications, payroll, job pricing, and onboarding / offboarding processes. This is a 10-20 hour virtual HR position; however, it will require providing clients with onsite support occasionally.
- Broad and deep HR experiences
- Strong compensation planning, background
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Have experience with applicant tracking systems and HR management platforms
- Comfort in a small company environment and the cyclical nature of consulting work
- Able to occasionally be onsite with clients
- Thrives on providing world class client service
- Able to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Team orientated with a proven ability to work autonomously as well.
We strive to maintain a positive, supportive environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance.
If you are interested in learning more, please submit your resume.