Graphic Design Wizard - Tenacity (Remote)
Calling early and mid-level career professionals! Want to show off your creativity in graphic design and website design for a cloud security company? Apply to be a Graphic Design Wizard!
Together we secure the public cloud. Tenacity’s SaaS platform empowers businesses to scale rapidly on a foundation of solid cloud security and compliance best practice. With intelligently defined security rules, thoughtful automation, and seamless installation, the Tenacity platform reduces the headache of struggling with an increasingly complex and expensive technology stack. To learn more about Tenacity, visit tenacitycloud.com.
You have a creative spirit! You are driven and strive for high quality work. Changes in technology excite you because it means you can add more tools to your toolbox. Doing the same thing every day is lackluster, so you want to wear many hats and work on a variety of projects! You want to be recognized for your individual contributions with a rapid-paced startup where you, your input, and your decisions matter.
- Design the graphics that end up on our website.
- Create and design print and digital (one-pagers, downloadables, infographics etc.).
- Ensure projects are completed on time with a high degree of quality.
- Multiple simultaneous projects (white papers, landing page for event registration, etc.).
- Report to the marketing lead.
- Manage Tenacity’s website.
- Education (degree, certifications, classes) or equivalent early career experience in graphic design, web design, marketing, or a related field.
- Web and graphic experience.
- Software as a service experience.
- Cybersecurity industry experience.
- Adobe Photoshop experience or the like.
- HTML, CSS experience preferred.
- Webflow experience preferred.
- Market facing website creation preferred.
Competitive comp, employee stock options, great health insurance with no cost to the employee options, unlimited (guilt free) PTO, 401(k), a great remote work environment, and other benefits.