Financial Management Consultant - Corporate F.A.C.T.S. - Plymouth
Do you have high level financial management experience, and are familiar with the needs of non-profit and for-profit organizations? If so, read more!
Corporate F.A.C.T.S., Inc. provides high-impact financial, strategic and training solutions.
Started in 2002, Corporate F.A.C.T.S. (C-FACTS) is a minority and woman-owned strategic planning and financial advisory firm that helps clients build strong, vibrant communities. We specialize in neighborhood investment planning, organizational program design and assessment, real estate financing and financial management.
About the role:
- Act as Chief Financial Officer to one or more non-profit organizations. Manage the overall financial affairs of Corporate F.A.C.T.S. clients. Act as a member of client Senior Management team(s). Create and analyze financial management reports. Develop budgets and cash flow forecasts. Perform month-end closing activities, manage general ledger transactions, conduct balance sheet and bank account reconciliations. Process financial transactions when necessary. Prepare grant reporting, as required.
- Provide high-level financial advice and support to Chief Executive Officer/Executive Director. Meet with management staff and/or Board to review financial performance. Prepare agency for annual audit. Alert management and Board of poor financial indicators or areas of financial risk.
- Perform assessments of financially distressed non-profit organizations. Analyze financial statements and identify causes of poor financial performance. Develop recommendations to improve fiscal conditions. Develop three-year budgets and cash flow forecasts. Present assessment findings and recommendations to interested parties.
- Establish and maintain strategic alliances with key clients. Keep abreast of industry trends, financial standards, ratios and other indicators.
- Act as a technical assistance provider to non-profit organizations and state/local government agencies using financial skills to improve operations or develop financial strategies. Work on special projects as assigned.
- Serve as a key member of Corporate F.A.C.T.S. consultant team, participating in the strategic planning process for the Company. Contribute to the development and achievement of goals and objectives for Corporate F.A.C.T.S. growth and diversification.
- Substantial experience in accounting or financial management at the Chief Financial Officer level.
- Knowledge of HUD federal funding rules and regulations is essential.
- Solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles particularly in the nonprofit industry.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with compassion to work with clients in distressed financial condition.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects and maintaining strong relationships with clients and co-workers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal supervision. Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with clients and colleagues, present financial information, and write cohesive reports for audiences with varying degrees of financial expertise.
- Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field required. CPA or graduate degree required. Minimum seven to ten years experience performing financial management functions. Knowledge and/or experience working with non-profits, in the community development industry or in real estate development desired.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
Corporate F.A.C.T.S. is a fast growing consulting firm offering exciting opportunities to work on a variety of projects. We offer competitive salaries and a full range of employee benefits. Learn more at www.corporatefacts.net.