Executive Recruiter - GVW - Remote
Can you be comfortable being uncomfortable? Are you fine with always speaking your mind? Can you lead, execute, and stay focused despite many distractions, and do the work yourself if needed?
About GVW Group
At GVW Group, we fight for the customer’s needs. We invest in and grow businesses that disrupt their industries by putting the customers’ needs first. From big data to industrial manufacturing, we deliver tools that transform the work of the people that use them.
It takes a special kind of person to be a part of this business in transformation. We are privately owned and expect our team members to act with an owner mindset: Relentless about creating value for the customer. Dogged about finding efficiencies and eliminating waste. Standing arm in arm with the rest of the team until the job is done—and ready to do it again the next day, with a smile. It is not easy do things differently. But we do it—because we are passionate about improving our business and the lives of the people who use our tools.
About the Role
As an Executive Recruiter your mission is to discover, attract, screen and hire highly talented individuals into the GVW Group family of companies. You must operate by the highest standards as it pertains to company culture, proprietary processes and procedures. Reporting to the Director of Talent Management, you’ll develop search strategies and lead engagements to position GVW Group for success today and well into the future. You’ll have the drive, motivation and passion to disrupt the talent landscape and deliver incredible customer and candidate experience. You will have the intellectual curiosity, problem solving capability and drive to build the leadership at GVW Group.
What you will do
- Understand the overall company structure, the goals and challenges of each business unit and what it looks like to be successful in each.
- Teach our culture by embracing it, understanding it, changing with it and finding people to add to the organization that compliment us.
- Develop and Maintain a pool of top talent at all times. Maintain relationships for resources as well as potential candidates/ employees. Create relationships out of this so we become an organization that people are excited about and want to work for.
- Communicate with Supervisors, colleagues, hiring managers with regards to challenges and successes, frustrations and ways they can help, as well as suggestions that may assist them.
- Communicate openly and honestly with each candidate, be transparent when it comes to being a fit for our culture. Provide open and honest feedback to candidates throughout our interviewing and hiring process.
- The ideal candidate will have a four-year undergraduate degree in a related field, and experience interviewing and hiring candidates preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent time management skills and demonstrated ability to perform with a high level of autonomy.
- Professional and persuasive communication skills that allow effective relationships at all levels, results driven, and capable of multi-tasking in a very intense environment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity through a proactive work style that requires very little oversight and guidance.
Where will you work?
- The Executive Recruiter role can be remote or based in our Huntsville, AL office.
What do we offer in benefits?
- We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, to include fixed base salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision options, retirement/401K plans, etc.