DPW Clerk (Part-Time) - City of Fraser
Do you have experience doing clerical work, want a part-time gig, and are eager to work in Macomb County? If so, keep reading!
About the City of Fraser
Located in central Macomb County, one of the three counties which comprise the Detroit Metro Area, the City of Fraser offers a safe, family-friendly suburban environment whose residents enjoy its small-town atmosphere.
Nature of Work
Part-Time-Assisting the Department of Public Works with clerical duties regarding City owned buildings, property, and parks.
- Processes and maintains various records.
- Inputs work orders.
- Maintains prompt record keeping for Inspections.
- Receives, screens, and routes telephone calls and emails.
- Assists visitors by ascertaining needs, explaining departmental policies and procedures, initiating necessary paperwork, or referring them to the appropriate staff.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent.