Program Director - ACCESS - Dearborn, MI
Do you have strong people and program management skills? Interested in education, training and/or workforce development? Keep reading!
About the Organization:
ACCESS (Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services) has been serving the community for 50 years. Founded by a group of dedicated volunteers in 1971 out of a storefront in Dearborn’s impoverished south end, ACCESS was created to assist the Arab immigrant population adapt to life in the United States.
Today, ACCESS is the largest Arab American community nonprofit in the United States. With 10 locations and more than 120 programs serving metro Detroit, ACCESS offers a wide range of social, economic, health and educational services to a diverse population.
About the Role
You would be part of an elite team providing a wide range of social, economic, health and educations services for a diverse population. You would change lives and empower those in need. Activities include:
- Implement and grow impactful programming focused on workforce development and entrepreneurship
- Provide high-level direction for all workforce development and entrepreneurship programs and initiatives
- Monitor and evaluate program impact, identify gaps in service delivery and opportunities for continuous improvement and implement changes accordingly
- Oversee and participate in grant writing and administration, budget development and management, and fiscal monitoring for workforce development programs
- Develop and lead an effective, efficient, and innovative team with a strong talent pipeline to ensure department sustainability and growth
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Training and Development, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Program management experience.
- Interest in workforce development, entrepreneurship, or training and development