Director Of Sales For North America - Wedoo - Birmingham (Remote)
Wedoo seeks a strategic, entrepreneurial Director of Sales/Director of New Business who is highly proficient in hunting, building, and managing, and is comfortable selling complex technology content solutions across industries (Automotive, Industry 4.0, Manufacturing, Marketing).
Wedoo is an international company that develops and delivers the best digital transformation solutions for its clients, and we’ve been leading with technology innovation since 1999.
About the Role
The Director of Sales will work with us to organically grow our book of business and will consistently deliver high sales volumes using a consultative approach. Our ideal candidate will be self-motivated, customer-centric and delivery-focused, with a proven track record of exceeding revenue goals.
The Director of Sales will utilize and convert their warm leads into new billable business for the company. He/She will combine their existing contacts/relationships with qualified companies along with developing new contacts, and work closely with Wedoo’s Management to expand outreach, identify opportunities, and assist with developing a solid Sales process for the company. He/She will act as initial point-of-contact for the Company and is, at all times, a direct reflection of the Company’s brand, culture and ethos.
- Actively identify and win new business through a combination of hunting, consultative and relationship selling techniques
- Convert warm leads to new business sales
- Define/achieve conversion rates with Wedoo Management
- Reach targeted sales goals and provide forecasts as defined by Wedoo
- Lead and influence sales outcomes, driving Customer through the purchase funnel and buying decisions
- Assist in negotiations of new sales contracts (proposal development, presentations, etc.)
- Effectively handle ambiguity and Customer objections; solve complex problems, and scale effectively
- Identify opportunities to improve sales process; marketing; business development strategies
- Evaluate market size/efficacy of current sales process
- Maintain and update CRM data for assigned accounts and report out to MGT
- Utilize sales productivity tools
- Schedule & attend meetings
- Attend industry events/trade shows to identify and meet with leads / new contacts
- Follow industry trends
- Significant experience working in related industries targeted for hunting and closing sales including one or all of Automotive, Industry 4.0, Manufacturing, Marketing etc.
- Proven track record of sales success (medium and large-scale business wins) that involve technology, such as CGI Content Creation, Product Configurators, Virtual and Augmented Reality, 3D Asset Management etc.
- Excellent business reputation, strong communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Communications, Technology or related field
- Strong understanding of complex technology content solutions
- Capable of communicating complexities in a relevant way to target
- Strategic thinker with clear vision
- Ability to get past gatekeepers
- Effective communication skills; persuasive and excellent negotiation skills
- MS office applications
- CRM software
Wedoo is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.