Director of Marketing and Communications - ACCESS - Dearborn
Do you have experience in marketing and communications? Want to be part of a culture that encourages collaboration, continued professional and personal growth, and a hybrid work environment that encourages work-life balance? If yes, please read on!
About the ACCESS
Our Vision: A just and equitable society with the full participation of Arab Americans.
Our Mission: To empower communities to improve their health and their economic, social and cultural well-being.
About the Role
You would be part of an elite team providing a wide range of social, economic, health and educational services for a diverse population. You would be dedicated to community-building, servicing those in need as part of a nonprofit model of excellence. You would change lives and empower those in need. Activities include:
- Set strategy and lead creation and execution of all plans related to marketing, communications, and reputation building, including proactive media relations
- Develop an innovative multi-channel marketing and communications framework
- Foster creativity and innovation in ACCESS communications, harnessing new channels and approaches to storytelling
- Lead agency brand stewardship efforts including advising
- Oversee messaging to both internal and external stakeholders
- Lead day-to-day operations of team functions and streamline department operating practices
- Bachelor’s degree is required, with an advanced degree preferred
- At least ten years of experience in marketing, communications, or PR, with experience leading marketing and communications functions at multi-service nonprofit organizations preferred
- At least five years of experience managing teams and consulting with high-level executives
- A demonstrated commitment to community service and a passion for ACCESS’ mission and vision is essential