Data Visualization Consultant - Pyramid Consulting - Remote, US
If you are an expert in Data Analytics and embrace All-Things-Data, and you want to join a reputable, growing consulting firm that helps Fortune 100 companies, please read on.
Pyramid Consulting International
We help organizations successfully develop and implement their strategies. We assist a diverse client base across all industries in meeting the demands of today’s challenging markets. The unique proprietary approach that we adopt has resulted in rapid growth of the company and its client base.
The Data Visualization Specialist/Consultant will work with diverse clients ranging from small and medium size enterprises to Fortune 100 firms. Engagements are usually longer in duration, which allows for the consultant to oversee the implementation of his/her process improvement recommendations.
Visit http://pyramidint.com/ to learn more.
About the Role
Seeking an expert in data visualization, user interface/experience and data storytelling for business and IT organizations. Working in a team environment with internal and Client stakeholders, the Specialist will develop, analyze, and optimize data visualization and user interfaces. This involves coordinating data analytics, data storytelling and user interface development activities within a client's organization.
- Manages and implements data visualization, user interface/experience and data storytelling within their assigned projects.
- Act as the primary resource to project teams in support of all data visualization, user interface/experience and data storytelling initiatives.
- Oversee the implementation of data visualization, user interface/experience and data storytelling recommendations data source evaluation, data modeling, data storytelling and user interface/experience design and implementation with the client and work with other consultants to coordinate all facets of these initiatives.
- Mentor and coach team members on the fundamentals of implementation of data visualization, user interface/experience and data storytelling.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators for the current state, and track KPIs during and after implementation of process improvement recommendations.
- Expertise with Microsoft Power BI data visualization platform
- Expertise in data analytics, data presentation, and KPI/dashboard development
- Expertise in user interface/user experience evaluation/design/development
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure, time-sensitive environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams and influence without authority
- Undergraduate Degree in technical field or Graduate Degree, or equivalent in combination of education and/or experience
- Microsoft Power Platform experience, a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefits - Medical, Retirement, Holidays, PTO etc.
- Ability to carve your own career path and gain deep professional expertise by working with multiple clients and engagements and oversee the implementation of your recommendations
- Opportunity to grow and advance within the organization