Cybersecurity Client Advocate - SensCy - Remote
Do you have cyber security knowledge and a desire to help companies address their cyber security challenges? If so, read on!
We are SensCy – an exciting Ann Arbor, MI start up. Our mission is to be the trusted guide for cybersecurity to small and medium size organizations across the country. At SensCy, cyber security is our sole focus and we want to merge technology and personal, trusted relationships to serve all of our clients and to help them protect their business in a common sense, plain language way.
SensCy is your place. You make it your own by bringing your ideas and unique perspective to our emerging culture. By owning your opportunity at SensCy, you are helping ensure that SMOs will stay cyber healthy and continue to grow these organizations. Also, you are starting at the ground floor in a new, innovative start up. The SensCy founders bring over 100 years of entrepreneurship and cyber experience to the team; but, we need you to help grow SensCy’s culture and operating environment.
At SensCy, people are our differentiator. We are committed to investing in your professional and personal development so you can grow with SensCy.
To learn more about the company learn more about the company at: www.senscy.com
About the Opportunity
As a Client Advocate, you will serve as the client’s primary interface, ensuring customer satisfaction and quality service delivery for our clients. The Client Advocate performs a variety of important cyber tasks as part of service offerings and interacts and develops trusting relationships with clients to ensure we are their trusted guide. Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary relationship with clients through ongoing, regular communications with client personnel. Client advocates will be dedicated to serving a specific group of approximately 30 clients.
- Help develop a cyber health plan which will proactively prioritize key actions that clients need to take to improve their cyber health
- Maintain key metrics of a client’s cyber health as part of their overall cyber health score
- Coordinate cyber policy development with the client
- Assistance the client in training their employees in good cyber health practices
- Alert clients to critical actions that need to be taken for cyber safety
- Assist clients in addressing how to respond to a successful cyber attack
- Help with other company issues as needed
You have cyber security knowledge and are excited about the opportunity to join an incredible startup with seasoned industry leaders that will provide you with mentorship and coaching. You want to join a fun, positive and team oriented culture.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Full-flex work week
- Benefits include health, life, dental, vision coverage
- Holidays, vacation days, community service PTO days
- 401K plan with company match
- Opportunity to go through Career Planning and Roadmap to Promotion
- Collaborative team of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
- Ability to make a real impact on the world around you
- Mentorship and professional/personal development in cybersecurity field