Controls Engineer - Toyoda Gosei - Brighton, Michigan
Are you highly-versed in PLC's and Controls Engineering? Are you looking to be part of a global company with a passion for troubleshooting software and hardware issues? If yes, BINGO! We may have the perfect role for you!
Toyoda Gosei is a leading global manufacturer of rubber and plastic automotive components, safety systems and LEDs. With a network of 64 group companies in 17 countries and regions, the Group brings its extensive range of products to customers all over the world. In the Americas, we have more than 30 years of proven excellence in automotive manufacturing. Together, we are looking toward a future of strong, sustainable growth.
About the Role:
The Controls Engineer provides technical support and programming for manufacturing system designs, development, and modifications.
- Program PLC
- Support Equipment Programming for Manufacturing
- Program inputs/outputs of robots, and maintain support of robots
- Trouble Shoot software and hardware issues
- Project documentation
- Develop and Install of Vision Systems
- Develop system upgrades
- Read, interprets and apply lessons learned from electrical schematic drawings, professional journals, equipment manuals and government regulations
- Maintain electronic program folders with all program specific information
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- PLC Programming and Robot Programming experience required.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret electrical schematic drawings
- Enthusiasm for challenge and new initiatives are prerequisites.
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills
The position comes with Competitive Compensation and benefits.