Behavioral Health Supervisor - ACCESS - Dearborn
Do you want to be part of a high-functioning team that provides a wide range of social, economic, health and educations services for a diverse population?
About the ACCESS:
Our Vision: A just and equitable society with the full participation of Arab Americans.
Our Mission: To empower communities to improve their health and their economic, social and cultural well-being.
About the Role:
You would be part of an elite team providing a wide range of social, economic, health and educations services for a diverse population. You would be dedicated to community-building, servicing those in need as part of a nonprofit model of excellence. You would change lives and empower those in need. Activities include:
- Advocate for behavioral health treatment, disease prevention and behavioral health promotion.
- Provides supervision of staff as required.
- Use your specialized knowledge and skills in the coordination, development, planning, implementation and evaluation of a Behavioral Health program.
- Develop, plan and execute needs assessment activities.
- Ensure that information is collected for accurate and timely reporting as required by funding sources.
- Manage and operate within a specified budget.
- Develop, cultivate and maintain relationships with various funding sources.
- Engage in research initiatives as directed by the Manager of Behavioral Health Programs.
- You are successful with building and growing programs while establishing community partnerships.
- You have a Master’s degree or PhD in Behavioral Health, Social Work, Psychology, or related field.
- You strive to change lives and make a difference in your community.
- Speak English and Arabic fluently, preferred.
- Either currently, or within one year of hire, you possess one of the following:
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Psychologist (LP)