Associate HR Consultant (Entry Level) - Amy Cell Talent - Hybrid/Ypsilanti, MI
Do you have a passion for HR and want to work in a collaborative, flexible, and team oriented environment? If yes, please read on!
About the Company
Amy Cell Talent was launched in March of 2015 to help Michigan startups and small businesses have access to high quality, yet affordable talent acquisition services. Since launching, our team of incredible people have been able to grow into an HR Consulting firm that has supported scores of employers and hundreds of job seekers in the amazing entrepreneurial ecosystem of Michigan and beyond.
Our core values are: Customer Focus, Teamwork, Initiative, Over communication, Integrity. We are looking for someone that shares these superpowers.
Associate Consultants are responsible for supporting the team through a variety of activities, among them: recruiting projects, consulting projects (reports, assessment, workshop development, etc.) and some administrative tasks such as database updates. Each day will be a little different.
We want to grow the skill set of our employees and thus we offer a great learning environment where you will receive hands-on training and mentoring.
This position’s hours are 35-40 hours per week, depending on your availability. Core working hours are 9am-3pm. We provide benefits and great opportunities to advance your career.
As we are a part of the entrepreneurial ecosystem, we are based in the SPARK East incubator in downtown Ypsilanti, MI. However, we are all working remote for the time being due to COVID. Most of the work can be done remotely, although there will be occasional in person meetings and activities.
- Recruiting activities, such as: sourcing and reviewing talent, scheduling interviews, etc.
- Manage communication and relationships with candidates.
- Support various HR consulting projects as assigned.
- Managing and maintaining sensitive data.
- Support overall recruiting goals and processes.
- Administrative duties as assigned, such as data management.
- Strong attention to detail. We mean really, really strong detail-focus.
- General HR interest or education. We want someone that sees this as a career.
- Team orientation while working autonomously.
- Customer service orientation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to work in a small, entrepreneurial company.
We strive to maintain our positive, supportive environment that promotes a healthy work-life balance.