Application Developer - Ag Leader - Remote
Are you a self-starter with a passion for learning looking for an amazing opportunity with a leading agricultural technology company with an international presence? If so, please read on!
Ag Leader was born from a passion and determination to transform agriculture forever. In 1992, Ag Leader changed the industry by bringing real-time yield data to farmers’ fingertips. Today, more than 25 years later, Ag Leader has become a global team that provides year-round solutions to help farmers plan, plant, apply, and harvest more efficiently and profitably. We are improving the lives of farmers. We are increasing the efficiency of production agriculture around the world. And we aren’t slowing down. Ready to use your talent to implement change? Join our team of innovators revolutionizing agriculture.
Work on a cross-functional team building integrations and functionality into Ag Leader’s ERP (Epicor) and CRM (Salesforce) applications to help employees maximize productivity. In this position, you, along with your teammates and coworkers, will be responsible for delivering quality solutions to meet the evolving needs of Ag Leader’s dealer network and operational departments (e.g. accounting, manufacturing, customer support). This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience and expertise in a variety of operational and programming environments.
- Work with team members to design, implement and test solutions to resolve operational challenges
- Deliver high-quality working code within agreed upon timeframes
- Demonstrate working features to operational departments within the company
- Show courage and openness by actively participating in fact-gathering and design meetings
- Focus on personal and team growth
- Work as needed on applications written in a variety of programming languages
The right person will delight in problem solving, contribute, and thrive in a cross-functional team environment, be flexible and willing to work in a variety of programming languages, and be ready to give and receive constructive feedback.
- Associate degree or higher in computer science, software engineering, or another software development discipline
- You have a technical background that includes software engineering, product development, and working knowledge of common software development practices.
- Strong understanding and development experience with at least one of the following programming languages: C#, Java, or Salesforce Apex