Account Executive (SaaS Industry) - Deque (Remote)
If you are an energetic, experienced account executive with exceptional B2B consultative sales skills and an interest in digital mediums, then we have the right position for you!
Deque is the leader in Digital Accessibility. Digital Accessibility is the practice of making digital documents, web and mobile apps accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. Many people with visual, auditory, motor, speech or cognitive disabilities rely on various forms of assistive technology or usability features to experience the full benefit the web has to offer. The Tools we offer, help our clients build, test and maintain accessible experiences. Getting paid to do what you love is something a lot of employers can offer. Getting paid to do what you love, doing something that makes an immeasurable difference in someone’s life is much harder to come by. This is what working at Deque offers.
Everyone on the Deque Team shares a passion for providing equal access to the web regardless of ability. We have helped develop international accessibility guidelines in W3C working groups, and many of our Subject Matter Experts spent years working inside large Fortune 500 companies on accessibility before joining the Deque team.
Deque is filled with incredibly smart, talented, and interesting people. But what makes Deque special, is how deeply everyone here cares about digital equality and helping persons with disabilities use the web. At the heart of it all people matter, and that is why we do what we do.
About the Opportunity
Deque is a leader in the digital accessibility compliance market and is expanding our commercial sales team. If you are an energetic experienced account executive that has exceptional b2b consultative sales skills this is the right position for you!
As an account executive you would be responsible for developing new and growing existing business relationships with clients using a solutions-based and consultative selling approach. This position is tasked with growing sales and market share through prospecting, networking, and referrals.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and passionate professional that will thrive in a fast-paced, open environment where personal responsibility and open, direct, respectful communications are highly valued. The top priorities for this position include understanding customers goals and initiatives through a consultative sales approach. Key Responsibilities include the following:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual account and sales objectives.
- Establish and expand relationships within the territory and your accounts.
- Managing and growing accounts by selling SaaS based Software products and Services.
- Closing through logical incremental steps.
- Other duties as assigned at the discretion of your manager.
- Outstanding track record and reputation for achieving sales goals.
- Proven, successful background in consultative sales.
- Successful SaaS based software sales experience.
- Extensive consultative sales experience.
- Managing a complex sales cycle, from prospecting to closing.
- Quality presentation skills, both in person as well as virtual.
- High level understanding of application development processes, integration, and continuous delivery solutions; including familiarity with DevOps, Agile and Test Automation.
- Experience in the digital accessibility compliance field a big plus!