Account Executive - Blumira - Remote, US
Heard anything about breaches lately? Every week there's another story about a company being held for ransom. So, how do we solve this issue? The challenge is big, but so is the reward for getting this right. Enter Blumira and we are hiring an Account Executive! Are you in? Are you ready to bring your SaaS or security sales experience to a really cool company? If so, read on and apply today!
About Blumira and Our Culture
By making detection and response rapid, simple, and affordable, we can help organizations of all sizes - especially small and medium-sized businesses - which have been neglected, priced-out, or, simply—failed—by existing solutions. In helping them, we help their customers, and, overall, make the Internet a safer place. We have a platform, a vision, and a team that can turn the tide. To realize our vision, we're looking for inquisitive and driven teammates, like you! Be part of a friendly and supportive team that embraces who you are and offers you the opportunity to help build and scale the Ann Arbor tech security scene and to learn and grow with experienced SaaS security leaders. You will have the ability to make a big impact in the initial build of Blumira’s sales organization and take Blumira to the next level!
About the Opportunity
For this role you will be working to drive customer demand for Blumira and acquiring new customers. Our target marketing for this role is companies between 250-5,000 employees. You will build a target strategy to acquire customers and drive interest in Blumira while we continue to scale our inbound demand generation efforts. Additional responsibilities include:
- Handle outbound targeted cold calling
- Lead product demonstrations
- Close deals; average deal size ranging from $10K - 100K ACV
- Drive interest through social selling including reference customers, email campaigns and LinkedIn.
- Develop and implement new approaches to engage with prospects
- Adapt to constant change as we scale the business
- Experienced Account Executive in SaaS sales and/or Security sales
- Experienced hunter including inbound/outbound sales motions
- Experienced with social selling (Referral/LinkedIn)
- Verifiable prior overachievement of sales targets
- Product demonstration experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Enjoys working in a creative and changing environment
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive compensation and stock equity plan
- Unlimited PTO
- A flexible work environment that supports working from home with a monthly stipend
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as a company sponsored pre-tax retirement savings program
Blumira is an inclusive employer. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, citizenship status, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition or any protected category prohibited by local, state or federal laws.