Account Based Marketing Manager - Genomenon - Ann Arbor/Remote
Genomenon seeks an exceptional Account-Based Marketing Manager.
If you are enthusiastic about working with a rapidly growing startup in B2B marketing and biotech, read on!
Genomenon is an AI-driven genomics company. Our mission is to save and improve lives by making genomic information actionable. We organize the world’s genomic knowledge and put it at the fingertips of clinicians to help diagnose and treat patients suffering from rare diseases and cancer, and to help precision medicine companies create targeted therapies for diseases.
We are doing amazing things, and our team ascribes to these core values:
- Always Learning: We approach challenges with curiosity and a growth mindset
- Data-Driven: We ask a lot of questions and look to the evidence for answers
- Humbly Confident: We are aware of the value that we and others bring to the team
- Trailblazers: We imagine what can be, not what is
- True Grit: We embody passion and persistence, and aren’t afraid of hard work
We are growing quickly, and need an experienced ABM practitioner with a background in the pharma or biotech industry to drive our ABM programs. The ideal candidate will be able to independently ideate, execute, and report on successful campaigns with minimal guidance. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated leader who wants to join a great team!
The Account Based Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts. They will work with the marketing and sales teams to develop tactics designed to penetrate targeted accounts.
This position is remote and US based. Periodic travel to the Ann Arbor, Michigan headquarters is required.
- Research and identify target companies and individuals that fit our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Develop and implement a comprehensive target account strategy that can be applied to multiple account-based selling programs
- Develop account profiles and target personas
- Maintain all contacts in the ABM programs using the SharpSpring CRM
- Drive every aspect of the ABM programs, supported by the VP of marketing and collaborating with team members to provide resources in their area of expertise (writing, design, email, social, etc.)
- Identify and deploy tools to aid in the execution of ABM programs as needed
- Use SharpSpring automation tools to track contacts through the customer journey
- Develop metrics and maintain reporting to measure the performance of marketing and sales campaigns
- Use data to identify opportunities to improve effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Inform leadership and the Revenue Team (marketing, sales, and customer success) on marketing activities being performed
Required Skills and Background
- 5+ years of experience in pharma or biotech B2B marketing, including 2+ years of account-based marketing with demonstrated ABM program results that translated into sales revenue
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or comparable education/experience
- Proven track record executing successful and innovative multi-part demand generation programs
- Experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using a CRM (SharpSpring experience preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation and workflows
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously
- Experience with targeting and segmentation to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high-energy entrepreneurial team
Genomenon provides a competitive base salary, excellent health insurance and benefits package, stock options, a generous vacation/holiday policy, and a great work environment.
Genomenon is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.