Earn While You Learn: Child Development Certificate Program
Do you like children? Are you interested in learning about careers in early childhood education (such as running an in-home daycare, working at a preschool, working with grades K-3)? If yes, read on.
Whether you are a high school student looking at a career to start right after graduation, a young adult exploring career paths, or a senior looking to make a difference in the lives of young people, we invite you to attend this upcoming webinar and to learn more about the Child Development Credential.
Watch the information session here to:
- Learn about careers in early childhood education, featuring staff from The Discovery Center
- Learn about an innovative Washtenaw County program where you can earn while you learn
Learn more about obtaining your certificate
- Questions on the Child Development Certificate program? Contact Commissioner Sanders at email@example.com.
- Review the requirements, assessments and resources. Get in contact with MichiganWorks! Southeast Crystal Lyte, Career Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you are eligible to participate in the program.
- Keep an eye out for the enrollment period. Admissions for Fall Semester start March 17 and end on August 29.
- Work with and learn more about The Discovery Center preschool! This award-winning preschool has an accommodating staff that will help you earn your Childhood Development Certificate. You can contact the director, Debbie Belcher, at email@example.com.
- Watch and share the recorded Info Session.
- If you know of someone who would be interested in the CDC program, feel free to forward this information to any colleagues or loved ones.